Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank You!!

Thanks to all of you who ordered during the last sale! I truly appreciate your business! :) This has been a great first season for Lolly's and I can't wait to see what happens in the future.

I have several new items that will be offered for the Fall of 2009. Be on the look out for new pics of the SO CUTE clothes. We will have some
new offers for the clothes ...

Please comment on this blog and let me know if there is anything that you would love for Lolly's to sell in the Fall. I truly value your opinion and thanks to all of you who have already shared your ideas! New to the line will be some items for our little boys! They need cute clothes as well! :)

Again, thank you for your business.

**VACATION UPDATE! all orders received after May 18, 2009 will be processed after June 15th, 2009. You can still place an order during this time but they will not be processed until after 6/15/09

No comments: