Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Adoption Dress



The Adoption Dress



Many months ago I sat across the table from my friend Lili while our children played. When we had a moment to talk she began to share her heart for adoption. I loved hearing her story and immediately we began to brainstorm on how they could save extra money for adoption and how I could help them as well. At the time I had just started selling Lolly's clothes and she was interested in selling children's room decor. What an exciting conversation! We had a great time talking, sharing, crying, and keeping 6 children corralled.

Recently they received a referral for a little boy! They are currently continuing the process and waiting for the next step. Here is where my family enters the picture. We would love to adopt a child one day. While we are waiting for that time we want to help friends and others bring home children that need forever homes. And here is where we can help the Tankersleys bring home their little boy!

When you purchase The Adoption Dress
100% of all profit
will got straight to the Tankersley family!!


Please think of this as a gift to enable them to bring home their little boy. They can use this money to defray the costs of adoption and travel.

Purchase this dress for your daughter, granddaughter, niece, neighbor. Give it as a gift and know that you are giving a greater gift of adoption.

The Adoption Dress
is $35

danielle@lollysforkids.com

229-272-6078


**The Adoption Dress is made in a pillowcase style**

sizes 12 months to big girl size 8






7 comments:

the williams said...

yea yea yea!!!! thanks for ministering to all of us in this, danielle!!!

Lolly's said...

you bet janie! so glad to love on them this way!! :)

Shannon said...

can't wait for carlee hayse, stella, and addie to get their dresses! thanks again for doing this danielle!!!

Janet Weible Jackson said...

I love the Tankersley Family and I am very fond of adoption as well. I have posted this site on my Facebook profile. What a wonderful idea!

Janet Weible Jackson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lolly's said...

thank you so much for all of your kind compliments! very thankful to the Lord for His provision!

Tracey Miller said...

I am going to be adopting my sixth child next month. I have adopted all of them out of the foster care system. The little girl we are adopting next month is 22 months old and we were able to bring her straight home from the hospital!!