Monday, February 1, 2010

Lolly's is ONE!

Today begins the celebration of ONE YEAR

of business for Lolly's!


This is such an exciting time for us and we are ever so thankful for all of your support, encouragement and most of all dress buying!! :) Our small business has been a work in progress for years. It took lots of time and energy to get this business off the ground and we are so happy to say that it is doing well.

So, because you have been so kind to us we would like to return the favor! If you purchased a dress in the past year, February 2009 through January 31, 2010 please take 25% off of any ONE dress!!

Please use the code FIRST BIRTHDAY
when you email me with your order.

Also, if you are ordering for the first time,
please take 10% off of ONE dress!

And, last but certainly not least,

we are GIVING AWAY a Lolly's dress!!

One lucky winner will receive ONE DRESS from the fabric choices of

WATERMELON

BUBBLEGUM

or

SEASIDE

The GIVE AWAY starts NOW and ends on FEBRUARY 5, 2010 at MIDNIGHT!!

Here is how to enter:

1.comment on the blog below and share your favorite fabric out of the THREE GIVE AWAY FABRICS

2.comment on your FACEBOOK STATUS and include this blog address then comment below and let me know that you have done so


3. join my FACEBOOK GROUP and comment below to let me know that you have done so

you can possibly have 3 entries in the drawing!!

Happy Shopping!

And thank you so much for all of your support for Lolly's!!

danielle@lollysforkids.com

229-272-6078

***25% off and 10% off sale of ONE dress ends
February 5, 2010 at midnight***






20 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Yaaay for Lolly's!!! Congrats! My favorite is the Bubblegum dress!

The Allens... said...

Happy Birthday Lolly's! My favorite is def the Watermelon :)

Stephanie said...

I love all three, but I guess Bubble gum since that's the one I already purchased!

Stephanie said...

I joined your Facebook Group. I hope I win!!!

S Mosley said...

Happy First Birthday, Lolly's! :) My favorite is SEASIDE!

S Mosley said...

I'm a member of your FB group. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Danielle! So happy for you that God is blessing your business! My aLolly's have many more blessed years in store!
...AND...my favorite of the three fabrics is Seaside!
Kristy Horton

Anonymous said...

What adorable dresses. So glad I stopped by. The watermelon is my absolute favorite...fingers are crossed.
-JoBeth Robbins

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lolly's! So glad to be a part of your FB group. My fingers are still crossed!
-JoBeth Robbins

The G Family said...

I would love the seaside fabric for my sweet Caroline. :) By the way, congrats on one year of business!!

The G Family said...

I just changed my facebook status to brag about the Lolly's awesomeness. With my wide circle of friends you should see an exponential growth in your business. :)

amy said...

Heard about you through Lynsi Garvin. My Quinn would look adorable in the seaside dress!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! !!! One year is a great achievement: ) Here's to many more!! And mommy and Mary Ansley's favorite material is definitely the watermelon! !

Amy Patterson

The Wilbanks Family said...

My daughter and I really like the Seaside dress! :)

Modern Mia said...

Watermelon! That is my favorite fabric of the 3 choices. It reminds me of summer picnics and fireworks.

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday, Lolly's! I love the colors in the Watermelon dress!

Maria Kuykendall Cox said...

Avery has looked at the new dresses and she loves the Watermelon and Seaside! She would like for me to order both! I told her we would get one and try to win the other! Therefore, I commented on your blog page, commented in my Facebook status and added the link there, and finally I am a member of your Facebook group! We love Lolly's dresses!

Ashley said...

I would love SEASIDE!! Congratulations on your one year anniversary!

drlisa said...

Conrats on a year. I like them all, but vote for SEASIDE.